HISTORY 333 Virtual Research Sessions
The Library is offering virtual group research sessions to provide History 333 students with a focused time to work on research and offer each other moral support. A librarian will be available throughout the meeting to answer questions about research and library resources.
What to expect:
• Quick hello from the librarian
• Participant intro and short description of topic you’re working on
• Work individually alongside your HIS 333 classmates to help stay motivated and focused
• A librarian will be available during the session for 1:1 questions via chat
The librarian can assist with:
• How and where to start researching your topic
• What library databases to use for your topic
• Locating online versions of primary and secondary sources
• Citing sources
How to join:
No registration needed. Simply connect during the meeting time using the link or meeting ID for the session you wish to attend.